Through this data protection policy, I.S.C.A., informs the users of its website of the way in which the data of its users will be managed, in order for them to decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information.
PRINCIPLES AND PRIVACY GUARANTEE
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and protected. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From I.S.C.A. We guarantee compliance with the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
* We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires of us.
* We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
I.S.C.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and guarantees and digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Company name: INSTITUTO DE SERVICIOS COMERCIALES ASIÁTICOS S.L., (hereinafter, I.S.C.A.).
Address: AVDA. CATALUÑA, 16, LOCAL 5, 03540, ALICANTE.
Telephone: +34 965 16 56 82
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new GDPR:
* Legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
* Minimization of data: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
* Limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. I.S.C.A. will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter subscription
- Register as a user
- Registration events and activities.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
There are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the message, to respond to the requirements of web users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints or comments about the information included on the web, the services provided through the web or the processing of your personal data.
- User registration form: When filling in the fields in the “Create an account/Sign up/Register” section, the following personal information is requested: Name and surname, address, telephone, email, id and password.
- Newsletter Form: The following personal information is requested: Name, Email, and other information that can be provided in the body of the Message, in order to send you all the information related to our services and products that may be of your interest.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
I.S.C.A. is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the interested party, as provided in article 6.1.a of the aforementioned GDPR.
What is the period of conservation of your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the interested party requests the deletion of their data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Access: Access your personal data available to I.S.C.A.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify your inaccurate data provided by I.S.C.A.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the I.S.C.A. database.
- Opposition: Oppose the use of your data for a purpose that is not chosen, of the services provided by I.S.C.A.
- Portability: Request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the I.S.C.A. database.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of use of your data by I.S.C.A., in which case they will only be kept according to tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See GDPR).
Said rights can be exercised using the forms enabled for it, through the email of the company or our data protection delegate at the email dpd@valegalespaña.com.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index -ides-idphp.php)
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. I.S.C.A. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to data portability, that is, to receive the personal data that you have provided us and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data sent to I.S.C.A. exonerating you from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
I.S.C.A. is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing I.S.C.A., you must notify the user without undue delay and must provide you with the timely information related to the security incident when it is known.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on pr